Laser Hair Removal
Affortable Laser Hair Removal in Chennai
Why do you choose painful options like plucking, waxing, tweezing and shaving when the all-encompassing painfree and permanent benefits of laser treatment is available.. ?
Laser hair removal is the process by means of exposure to pulses of laser light that destroy the hair follicle. Lasers can cause localized damage by selectively heating dark target matter, melanin, thereby heating up the basal stem cells in the follicle which causes hair growth, the hair follicle, while not heating the rest of the skin. Light is absorbed by dark objects but reflected by light objects and water, so laser energy can be absorbed by dark material in the hair or skin, with much more speed and intensity than just the skin without any dark adult hair or melanin.
laser treatments to treat a variety of cosmetic skin concerns including, redness, brown spots, large pores, uneven skin texture and wrinkles, Also Laser treatment achieves permanent removal of unwanted facial or body hair. Our Dermatologist will determine which laser treatment is best suited for your specific concerns and skin type, to achieve the best desired results. Pre-treatment preparation, anesthesia and recovery time will vary depending on the treatment performed.
How many Sessions Required
6-12 sessions to acheive desired result.
Safe & Well-tolerated.
Post Treatment Care
1. Avoid touching the treated skin.
2. Apply 100% Aloe Vera on treated area after discussing with dermatologist.
3. Avoid the gym, steam room, sauna, Jacuzzi, swimming pool.
4. When showering/bathing keep water lukewarm.
5. Avoid physical exercise.
6. Avoid makeup during treatment period.
7. Apply SPF50+ to all treatment areas that are exposed to UV light, cover areas where possible.
8. Take medications as perscribed.